All rights of translation, reproduction and adaptation reserved for all countries.
© 2016, La boutique Village Western and Gravure Auteuil
No part of this page, nor photographs, may be used or reproduced by any means, graphic, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, digitizing, recording or by collecting and storing information, without the the publisher’s written permission except in the case of short quotations inserted in reviews or magazines.
All photos are property of La boutique Village Western, Gravure Auteuil and any other person who authorized its publication.
Since their publication, the addresses or web links contained on this page may have changed and thus no longer be valid.
CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
La Boutique Village Western
To make purchases through this site you must be at least 18 years of age and have reached the legal age of majority for your province or territory of residence and you must take the responsibility to pay all expenses as your own.
1. All prices and fees on this site are in Canadian dollars and all fees will be processed in Canadian dollars.
2. We accept orders through this website, by telephone, email and mail. See the Payment Mode section below.
3. Any product or service ordered or purchased from this site must be for non-commercial and lawful purposes.
4. The boutique Village Western reserves the right to limit the quantities of certain products that you can purchase through this site.
5. In addition to any rights or remedies, the boutique Village Western may, in its sole discretion and without limitation of liability, restrict or terminate your access to any part of this web site at any time.
6. The boutique Village Western reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders containing an error, inaccuracy or omission, whether the command was or was not submitted, confirmed and / or charged to your credit or debit card or paid by another method. In this case, the boutique Village Western will pay you back immediately the amount owed, using the same payment method that you used. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase in any other respect, please refer to our return policy.
7. All orders and purchases made from this site are subjected to the laws of the Province of Quebec and Canada. The United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods does not apply.
CONDITIONS OF SALE AND GUARANTEES
1. The boutique Village Western is not responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential damages, incidents or consequences that may have arisen as a result of the buyer's use of advice and information provided by the owners, managers, employees and other service providers.
2. You should always refer to the manufacturer's instructions. The boutique Village Western is not responsible for the way you use the products or any other item bought from us.
3. Items that are broken or damaged after sale can’t be refunded. See our return policy for any complaints.
4. The boutique Village Western does everything in its power to check the merchandise and sell only items in good condition. However, you are responsible for your purchase. You must communicate with the boutique Village Western of any problem on reception of your parcel.
5. For clothing, you are responsible for ordering the right size. If you are not sure, please refer to the information provided by the manufacturers on their website. We do not guarantee that any ordered garment fits your size, according to any information that we provided.
6. The availability of the various products, clothing, equipment, toys, jewelry and accessories sold on this web site is not guaranteed.
7. We will notify you if we can’t complete your order and / or if the item is out of stock or discontinued. We will refund the total amount of unavailable items, including shipping and handling, as a credit on your card.
8. If an item can’t be shipped to you within two weeks and you do not wish to wait for the delay period specified by the distributor, supplier or manufacturer, we will refund the full amount of the unavailable items including delivery charges and handling, as a credit to your card.
9. If an item is not available in our store, or from the distributor or supplier or manufacturer, the boutique Village Western is not responsible for delay changes. You can always cancel your order if you no longer wish to wait.
1. Books and videos sold on this web site are protected by copyright. The buyer agrees not to distribute, transmit or copy those documents nor any excerpts from them;
2. The boutique Village Western is not liable for any damage, incident or consequence, direct or indirect, which could allegedly occurred following the implementation, by the purchaser, of tips and information provided on this website.
3. The different versions of digital books and videos purchased undergoing breakage or damage after the sale, can not be refunded. See our return policy for any claim.
4. The boutique Village Western company does everything in its power to transmit as quickly as possible the books and videos purchased in the requested version. However, the responsibility for purchasing and receiving the desired product is the buyer’s. You must first ensure that you can effectively receive the requested version of the book or video desired and that it matches the platform that you own or that you can download on your own account the necessary software and equipment to view it. You are thus in agreement and responsible for your choice of document as soon as you make the payment.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
1. The boutique Village Western ships purchased items all across Canada and United States.
2. Shipping and handling charges are added to any purchase on this site.
3. There may be additional charges for delivery in a province other than Quebec and in remote areas. We will notify you of the amount if this is the case.
4. Additional shipping and handling charges are added to shipments to the US and will be charged to you when processing your order. You can make the payment by phone using your credit card.
5. The order will be prepared and shipped once the payment has been confirmed.
6. The boutique Village Western reserves the right to add additional handling and delivery charges if the delivery process requires more than one action due to incorrect information provided by the customer or changes in the order. We will notify you before shipping.
7. The handling costs are applied per order. If you add a second order to a shipment that is already being processed, these charges will apply.
8. Each order will be evaluated. Additional fees may be added if high costs apply. We will notify you of the amount.
9. Training sticks, riding crops, chambers, hat boxes and other objects of large size or length, difficult to pack or heavy, as well as any object requiring higher delivery charges, will be subject to a specific evaluation. The customer will be notified of any additional charges.
10. We typically use accelerated Canada Post services (3-4 days). You should then receive your order within a reasonable time. This has the advantage of allowing you to retrieve your package easily, quickly and close to home in Canada. We ask for your signature upon reception but we appreciate that you confirm the reception.
11. You can request a faster delivery by notifying us by email or telephone when ordering. Additional charges will apply. We will notify you the amount and you can make your payment by phone with a credit card.
12. The boutique Village Western does everything in its power to deliver your order as soon as possible. We usually process your order within 48 hours of confirmed payment of all amounts and fees. Allow 1 to 6 weeks for reception of your package, and keep us informed every week and when you do receive your order. Thus, we can act quickly if there is undue delay or if the item is broken. Your collaboration is greatly appreciated and makes your experience more enjoyable.
13. We will notify you if we anticipate or experience unforeseen delays beyond our control. The boutique Village Western is not responsible for shipping delays and breakages beyond its control. We will do our utmost to rectify the situation.
14. We do not accept cash on delivery payment (COD payment).
PRICES AND TAXES
1. The prices displayed on this website are without taxes.
2. Taxes will be added while paying with PayPal.
3. The price of items sold on this web site may differ from those sold in store.
4. Items on sale return to the regular price once the promotion or discount is over.
EXPORT AND CUSTOMS
For orders to be delivered to the United States, customs duties and handling charges will be added. We will notify you of those charges by e-mail. You can then make your payment by phone with a credit card.
The boutique Village Western makes every effort to ensure that the merchandise is in good condition and to publish a description that is as complete as possible.
We wish you to be completely satisfied and happy of your purchase. If this is not the case, contact us by phone or e-mail upon reception of your parcel or within the next five days following reception. We will evaluate and discuss the situation with you.
When buying from our web site, you choose to do so willingly and consciously. You also understand that you have had the chance to visit the web site, to read the various products descriptions, to see the product pictures as well as to contact us for any question or to confirm your purchase. We can not be held responsible for any wrong choices on your part or dissatisfaction with any particular product.
The final decision regarding the conditions, handling, restocking and administrative costs as well as the amount of the refund are our sole responsibility.
See the “online order” section to help you make the right choice and avoid disappointment.
1. The boutique Village Western doesn’t sell expired items. No return to this effect will be accepted. We will notify you if the chosen product is 6 months from the expiration date; You then confirm by e-mail whether you agree to take the product at the advertised price. If you refuse a product and have already paid it, a refund will be made according to the refund policy indicated on this site.
2. The boutique Village Western can not be held responsible for any physical or behavioral reaction that may be associated with the use of a product purchased from the web site or store. See the "Recommendation" and "Disclaimer" sections of this site.
3. The buyer is fully responsible for the merchandise once the transaction is completed. See also "Conditions of sale and warranties" and "Shipping and handling" for more information.
4. As long as you notified us by e-mail or by mail, a deferred exchange or rain check valid for a year may be issued if we deem it appropriate, if circumstances allow it, and if we reached a mutual agreement regarding the situation.
5. Our responsibility is to offer you an item of similar use and price or refund the price paid for the goods, excluding shipping, restocking and handling charges.
6. You agree that we deduct an amount equal to the loss and the administrative costs incurred.
1. Any problem must be reported within 24 hours.
2. A prior agreement is required.
3. You must include proof of purchase and demonstrate the problem.
4. For an action or a refund to be made, proof of purchase and the problem declaration must be made within 10 days of the preliminary agreement;
5. The customer (buyer) is responsible for evidence production costs;
6. Only the goods sold directly by the boutique Village Western will be considered, for the return policy. Any other claim must be reported to the distributor, supplier or seller involved.
REFUND POLICY AND SALE CANCELLATION
1. There is no refund on shipping, handling, customs, delivery, administrative and restocking costs.
2. When allowed, any refund is performed according to the original method of payment or any other that we have agreed with you;
3. The boutique Village Western will replace items incorrectly sent by an equivalent item or a rain check valid for a year, including shipping and handling charges, upon notification within 14 days of your purchase.
4. A written request, meeting the requirements of Quebec and Canada laws, must be made for sale cancellation.
The boutique Village Western is always on the lookout for innovation. We are happy to allow you to shop 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from the website shop, by email, mail and telephone.
Our website is constantly updated. We appreciate your comments and suggestions. Let us know if you observe any mistakes on our website.
Simply add items to your basket and follow directions to complete your order, stating your details and processing payment. We will receive your order electronically and will contact you if necessary. You can always contact us to confirm your order.
We encourage you to subscribe to our newsletter and our Facebook page to receive news and articles as well as our special offers and sales.
FOR YOUR SAFETY
Email is not a secure transmission mode; never use it to provide important personal and financial information. If your order was not placed through the web site, call or email us.
PAYMENT AND CURRENCY ACCEPTED
1. The boutique Village Western accepts transactions in Canadian dollars only.
2. The boutique Village Western accepts payments only through PayPal's secure shopping site.
Legal notice - Payment by credit card and PayPal
FOR YOUR SAFETY
La boutique Village Western has established a secure online payment mode through PayPal to allow you to shop with confidence. Thus, when you click on "payment", you will access the Paypal secured website.
METHODS OF PAYMENT AND ACCEPTED CURRENCY
1. La boutique Village Western accepts transactions in Canadian dollars only.
2. La boutique Village Western accepts online payments only through the PayPal secured website.
We use PayPal services for any transaction. As soon as you make your payment, you access their secured and encoded website. The information you provide is managed by Paypal. La boutique Village Western has no knowledge of credit card numbers or other personal transaction information nor retains them on its servers. Therefore, La boutique Village Western can not be held responsible if some information are intercepted while making a transaction. If you feel concerned by this issue, the Village Western store strongly suggests you to read Paypal’s Confidentiality policy prior to the use of PayPal's services.
PRIVACY PROTECTION POLICY
To protect your privacy, the Village Western store follow various principles in accordance with Canadian and international privacy practices and customer information.
The personal information you provide us will remain confidential and will only be used to contact you or to communicate information that may be of interest to you.
Generally, this information comes from your registration on our website, at our shop and through the newsletter, when you contact us or when you buy from us online. We use your personal information for four main purposes:
● Allow you to subscribe to the newsletter and make purchases;
● Help us create content for the website and the newsletter according to your interests;
● Help us meet your needs and improve our products and services;
● Communicate our special offers, updates on our products, as well as new products and services, events and any other information that may be of interest to you.
If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you may still continue to use our website, but you will not be able to access pages that require registration or personal information such as the online shop, and you will not receive our newsletter.
If you register, you will still have the choice to receive our newsletter or not.
We do not have access to your password. You can change it as often as you like. Additionally, you can review and update your profile information at any time.
The Village Western store’s client database information is confidential. We make every effort to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, change or destruction.
The e-commerce transactions that are made from PayPal’s secured website are managed by this company. We do not have access to information provided on this site and we can not be held responsible for any problems you may encounter as a result.
The Village Western store respects your choices regarding the use of your personal information. We also respect the Quebec Laws and Regulations regarding the protection of privacy. Your personal information will never be exchanged with other companies without your permission.
However, by visiting our site and signing up and, you accept the inherent risks related to Internet use and you confirm that you will not take any action against the Village Western store and its representatives.
Do not disclose your username and password to anyone else. Thus, you protect your personal information as much as our company.
NOTICE TO PARENTS
The Village Western store and website does not display content for children.
We want to help protect your children's privacy. We encourage you to educate your children about safe and responsible use of their personal information when using Internet and our website.
If, for any reason, you believe that the Village Western store has not adhered to these principles, please notify us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to rectify the situation quickly and strive to always do better.
ELECTRONIC PRODUCT REGISTRATION
When you purchase a product or service, we may ask you to electronically register your purchase. When you make this registration, we add the information provided with those you already gave us.
Upon purchase, if you are not already registered with us, we create a personal profile based on the information you provided for your purchase.
You can access and update this information. Creating a profile is more beneficial for you and our company.
As mentioned above, any registered customer has a unique profile to which his username and password are linked. This allows you to browse without difficulty on our shop, as well as to subscribe to the newsletter, no matter which platform you use.
Here is our anti-spam policy regarding internet marketing.
We define spam as any activity whereby our newsletter or any other message is sent, directly or indirectly, to any email address without prior permission from the owner. Spam also refers to any posting of newsgroup ads that doesn’t respect the membership requirements of a group, that is foreign to the discussion themes of a focus group or displayed in a discussion group that does not specifically allow it. Advertisements posted on message interfaces, especially when not allowed by membership or use conditions, is also considered spam.
La boutique Village Western’s newsletter is designed to provide you with information we believe may be of interest to you. Every email in our datebase has been collected over the years through electronic contact, transaction through our website and in person.
We do not send mass mailing or unsolicited emails of any kind regarding the sale of our products and services without your prior registration or a past agreement.
We also prohibit mass mailing and unsolicited emails regarding the sale of our products and services by other companies.
At any time, you may notify us that you do not wish to receive our messages any longer either directly on our website or at email@example.com.
If you receive spam relating to our products or services, or to our website for which you are in doubt or you believe is illegitimate, we would be grateful if you would inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will immediately suspend the membership rights, account and participation of anyone who does not comply with this policy.
©La boutique Village Western