The boutique Village Western makes every effort to ensure that the merchandise is in good condition and to publish a description that is as complete as possible.
We wish you to be completely satisfied and happy of your purchase. If this is not the case, contact us by phone or e-mail upon reception of your parcel or within the next five days following reception. We will evaluate and discuss the situation with you.
When buying from our web site, you choose to do so willingly and consciously. You also understand that you have had the chance to visit the web site, to read the various products descriptions, to see the product pictures as well as to contact us for any question or to confirm your purchase. We can not be held responsible for any wrong choices on your part or dissatisfaction with any particular product.
The final decision regarding the conditions, handling, restocking and administrative costs as well as the amount of the refund are our sole responsibility.
See the “online order” section to help you make the right choice and avoid disappointment.
1. The boutique Village Western doesn’t sell expired items. No return to this effect will be accepted. We will notify you if the chosen product is 6 months from the expiration date; You then confirm by e-mail whether you agree to take the product at the advertised price. If you refuse a product and have already paid it, a refund will be made according to the refund policy indicated on this site.
2. The boutique Village Western can not be held responsible for any physical or behavioral reaction that may be associated with the use of a product purchased from the web site or store. See the "Recommendation" and "Disclaimer" sections of this site.
3. The buyer is fully responsible for the merchandise once the transaction is completed. See also "Conditions of sale and warranties" and "Shipping and handling" for more information.
4. As long as you notified us by e-mail or by mail, a deferred exchange or rain check valid for a year may be issued if we deem it appropriate, if circumstances allow it, and if we reached a mutual agreement regarding the situation.
5. Our responsibility is to offer you an item of similar use and price or refund the price paid for the goods, excluding shipping, restocking and handling charges.
6. You agree that we deduct an amount equal to the loss and the administrative costs incurred.
1. Any problem must be reported within 24 hours.
2. A prior agreement is required.
3. You must include proof of purchase and demonstrate the problem.
4. For an action or a refund to be made, proof of purchase and the problem declaration must be made within 10 days of the preliminary agreement;
5. The customer (buyer) is responsible for evidence production costs;
6. Only the goods sold directly by the boutique Village Western will be considered, for the return policy. Any other claim must be reported to the distributor, supplier or seller involved.
REFUND POLICY AND SALE CANCELLATION
1. There is no refund on shipping, handling, customs, delivery, administrative and restocking costs.
2. When allowed, any refund is performed according to the original method of payment or any other that we have agreed with you;
3. The boutique Village Western will replace items incorrectly sent by an equivalent item or a rain check valid for a year, including shipping and handling charges, upon notification within 14 days of your purchase.
4. A written request, meeting the requirements of Quebec and Canada laws, must be made for sale cancellation.
The boutique Village Western is always on the lookout for innovation. We are happy to allow you to shop 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from the website shop, by email, mail and telephone.
Our website is constantly updated. We appreciate your comments and suggestions. Let us know if you observe any mistakes on our website.
Simply add items to your basket and follow directions to complete your order, stating your details and processing payment. We will receive your order electronically and will contact you if necessary. You can always contact us to confirm your order.
We encourage you to subscribe to our newsletter and our Facebook page to receive news and articles as well as our special offers and sales.
FOR YOUR SAFETY
Email is not a secure transmission mode; never use it to provide important personal and financial information. If your order was not placed through the web site, call or email us.
PAYMENT AND CURRENCY ACCEPTED
1. The boutique Village Western accepts transactions in Canadian dollars only.
2. The boutique Village Western accepts payments only through PayPal's secure shopping site.
Legal notice - Payment by credit card and PayPal
FOR YOUR SAFETY
La boutique Village Western has established a secure online payment mode through PayPal to allow you to shop with confidence. Thus, when you click on "payment", you will access the Paypal secured website.
METHODS OF PAYMENT AND ACCEPTED CURRENCY
1. La boutique Village Western accepts transactions in Canadian dollars only.
2. La boutique Village Western accepts online payments only through the PayPal secured website.