Terms of service
All rights of translation, reproduction and adaptation reserved for all countries.
© 2016, La boutique Village Western and Gravure Auteuil
No part of this page, nor photographs, may be used or reproduced by any means, graphic, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, digitizing, recording or by collecting and storing information, without the the publisher’s written permission except in the case of short quotations inserted in reviews or magazines.
All photos are property of La boutique Village Western, Gravure Auteuil and any other person who authorized its publication.
Since their publication, the addresses or web links contained on this page may have changed and thus no longer be valid.
CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
La Boutique Village Western
To make purchases through this site you must be at least 18 years of age and have reached the legal age of majority for your province or territory of residence and you must take the responsibility to pay all expenses as your own.
1. All prices and fees on this site are in Canadian dollars and all fees will be processed in Canadian dollars.
2. We accept orders through this website, by telephone, email and mail. See the Payment Mode section below.
3. Any product or service ordered or purchased from this site must be for non-commercial and lawful purposes.
4. The boutique Village Western reserves the right to limit the quantities of certain products that you can purchase through this site.
5. In addition to any rights or remedies, the boutique Village Western may, in its sole discretion and without limitation of liability, restrict or terminate your access to any part of this web site at any time.
6. The boutique Village Western reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders containing an error, inaccuracy or omission, whether the command was or was not submitted, confirmed and / or charged to your credit or debit card or paid by another method. In this case, the boutique Village Western will pay you back immediately the amount owed, using the same payment method that you used. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase in any other respect, please refer to our return policy.
7. All orders and purchases made from this site are subjected to the laws of the Province of Quebec and Canada. The United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods does not apply.
CONDITIONS OF SALE AND GUARANTEES
1. The boutique Village Western is not responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential damages, incidents or consequences that may have arisen as a result of the buyer's use of advice and information provided by the owners, managers, employees and other service providers.
2. You should always refer to the manufacturer's instructions. The boutique Village Western is not responsible for the way you use the products or any other item bought from us.
3. Items that are broken or damaged after sale can’t be refunded. See our return policy for any complaints.
4. The boutique Village Western does everything in its power to check the merchandise and sell only items in good condition. However, you are responsible for your purchase. You must communicate with the boutique Village Western of any problem on reception of your parcel.
5. For clothing, you are responsible for ordering the right size. If you are not sure, please refer to the information provided by the manufacturers on their website. We do not guarantee that any ordered garment fits your size, according to any information that we provided.
6. The availability of the various products, clothing, equipment, toys, jewelry and accessories sold on this web site is not guaranteed.
7. We will notify you if we can’t complete your order and / or if the item is out of stock or discontinued. We will refund the total amount of unavailable items, including shipping and handling, as a credit on your card.
8. If an item can’t be shipped to you within two weeks and you do not wish to wait for the delay period specified by the distributor, supplier or manufacturer, we will refund the full amount of the unavailable items including delivery charges and handling, as a credit to your card.
9. If an item is not available in our store, or from the distributor or supplier or manufacturer, the boutique Village Western is not responsible for delay changes. You can always cancel your order if you no longer wish to wait.
1. Books and videos sold on this web site are protected by copyright. The buyer agrees not to distribute, transmit or copy those documents nor any excerpts from them;
2. The boutique Village Western is not liable for any damage, incident or consequence, direct or indirect, which could allegedly occurred following the implementation, by the purchaser, of tips and information provided on this website.
3. The different versions of digital books and videos purchased undergoing breakage or damage after the sale, can not be refunded. See our return policy for any claim.
4. The boutique Village Western company does everything in its power to transmit as quickly as possible the books and videos purchased in the requested version. However, the responsibility for purchasing and receiving the desired product is the buyer’s. You must first ensure that you can effectively receive the requested version of the book or video desired and that it matches the platform that you own or that you can download on your own account the necessary software and equipment to view it. You are thus in agreement and responsible for your choice of document as soon as you make the payment.